- US 45: A major north south route from Chicago to Mobile
- SR 22 (Future I-169): Four lane divided highway connecting Weakley County to I-40 and US 51 (Future I-69)
- Everett-Stewart Regional Airport: 6,500 ft length runway. Longest Runway between St Louis and Memphis
- Paducah, KY: Barkley Regional Airport. Three flights daily to and from Memphis via Northwest Airlines
- Memphis, TN: Memphis International Airport
- Nashville, TN: Nashville International Airport
- McKenzie, TN: Carroll County Airport. 5,500 ft length runway
- West TN Railroad: Provides connections to the Canadian National, CSX, Norfolk Southern, and Kansas City Southern Railroads and serves Martin, Sharon, and Greenfield.
- Amtrak Station: Only 12 mi from Martin, TN in South Fulton.
- Kentucky-West Tennessee Railroad: Serves Dresden and Gleason and connects with the CSX.
- Hickman, KY - 35 mi to Hickman-Fulton County Riverport at Mile 922 on Mississippi River
- Tiptonville, TN - New Port of Cates Landing at Mile 900 on the Mississippi River
- Served by 20 common carriers
- FedEx American Freight and Volunteer Freight have terminal facilities in Dresden
- Wharton Trucking and Godwin Leasing have terminals in Gleason
- Most major US Markets can be reached within one days drive of the county
(click photo for high resolution PDF map)